"The only way to be sure you never get published is to give up. Don't give up."
- Cara Lockwood

Facts and Subplots


.

Current Word Count: 40,358

Well I ended up not being able to write any thing yesterday but I did spend a lot of time today getting caught up even though I was wanting to be ahead today.  It has been storming most of the day so it was a perfect day for staying inside and writing and I still hope to write more today.  So in one of my scenes today I had my characters get caught in a thunderstorm and they got soaked. ;)


Task 1: Set by TracyMichelle210

The task: Give a list of 5-10 facts about your novel that you have not already said.

My Response:


  1. Chandler (Amelia's love interest in the beginning of the story) is not a wizard.  He and his father are actually warlocks and have been spies in Amelia's kingdom.
  2. Rosalyn (Amelia's sister) is in love with the man that Amelia is betrothed to
  3. In a lot of my novels, including this one, I have a large portion set in the woods.  That is because of my love of being in the woods and is inspired by the woods that surround my families cabin.
  4. I usually write fantasy novels or novels set  before there was a lot of technology because I do not like including technology (such as cell phones, the internet, computers) into my novels (even though I love using those things)
  5. Amelia's brother who was supposedly killed in war is actually alive and being held captive by the enemy.
Task 2: Set by OneMoreSouthernBelle

The task:  Major subplot categories that are in your novel

My Response:

  1. The war that is going on between the wizards and the warlocks and the reasonings behind it
  2. Amelia and Rowan's relationship
  3. Who Rowan is and why he kidnapped Amelia and is taking her to the warlocks

Well I hope that I answered these tasks with what you girls were looking for ^^

Congratulations to everyone who has reached the 50,000 word mark! Don't forget to go and validate your novels so you can be counted as a winner!  I hope to join you all in the winner's circle very soon!

<3 Andrea

Your Reply