"The only way to be sure you never get published is to give up. Don't give up."
- Cara Lockwood

Nanowrimo Day 29-Still writing


.



Tomorrow is the last day of Nanowrimo 2012.  Right now my word count is about 31K.  I have written about 1,700 words today.  If I am going to make it to 50K tomorrow I will need to write a little over 10K today and tomorrow.  I am not sure I will be able to make it to 50K but I am going to keep doing some writing and see how far I can get.  So even if I do not make 50K it will still be an accomplishment for me because I won't have given up.  In the past when I have not reached the 50K word goal it is because I gave up, this time will be different.  Also I reached 50K twice this year already and that is a huge accomplishment as well.
Oh and that reminds me.  Next years Camp Nanowrimo sessions will be in April and July so mark your calendars!  I am a little disappointed it won't be in June and August but hopefully those months will be good too.
I had a really hard day the past couple days because some how I pulled a muscle in my back under my left shoulder blade and I haven't been able to move very well.  I couldn't sit or move my arms or my head and I didn't sleep at all tuesday night.  I went to the chiropractor yesterday and I am feeling a little better.  I was actually able to lay down last night.  I never realized how much of a blessing that is.  To just be able to lay down and sleep.  It was quite painful but not as bad as the night before when I could not lay down at all.  I am getting ready to go back to the chiropractor today and will hopefully be feeling even better.  Maybe by this weekend the pain will be gone.
I am unable to drive right now because of the pain (my mom drives me to the doctors) so I have had to cancel work and school for today and tomorrow so I am going to try and use that time to write.  Typing doesn't seem to be too painful.
Well I hope you all are still enjoying your novels and congrats to all those who have reached 50K or who are still writing.

<3 Andrea

Your Reply