"The only way to be sure you never get published is to give up. Don't give up."
- Cara Lockwood

Nanowrimo Day 9- My writing area


.


 

Daily Dare:

Lock a few of your characters in a broken elevator.
*Dare from "No Plot? No Problem! Noveling Workbook" If you decide to use one of the dares, I post on my blog, in your novel I'd love to know and if you'd like to share how you used it, I would love to hear about that too.


Update:

So I managed to write about 2,000 words to day but I am still about 1,400 words behind and those will have to be tacked on to tomorrows word count.  I am hoping to be able to go to a write in after work so hopefully that will help me get caught up.
Things are still going well and I am enjoying writing the story.  It is different than I am used too but I like it.  I feel like I have more freedom since I am writing journal entries.
So I haven't been doing the character interview questions lately.  One reason is, I haven't been able to get my blog posts up to real late and I am so tired that I can't really think of what to write.  I hope to do a longer interview soon with Millie and maybe even one with Juniper.


Daily Topic:

The topic:

Show us your writing area.

My Answer: 



So this is where I normally sit to write.  This is my desk in my bedroom.  I hook my laptop into my tv and use that as my monitor.  I top of my tv are my plot bunnies and to the side is my large plot bunny :)
I will also unplug my laptop from my tv and sit in my pink hair that is in my room but after awhile that is not very comfortable.  I also might sit on my bed every now and then to type but that gets uncomfortable after awhile too.








When I go to my cabin this is another place I like to sit and write.  It is a deck that my dad built out in the middle of the woods on our property.  I like to walk out there with my laptop and some hot chocolate and sit and write until my laptop is about to die.
We also have a barbecue pit (where we grill food) which is behind our cabin and has rocking chairs that I like to sit in too or if it is too cold or the weather is not good I will sit on the couch in the living room near our wood stove.  It is nice and cozy.







Hope you all are doing well with your writing!
<3 Andrea

Your Reply