"The only way to be sure you never get published is to give up. Don't give up."
- Cara Lockwood

Nanowrimo Day 7- Favorite Character


.


Daily Dare:

Write your opening scene from the point of view of your supporting character.
*Dare from "No Plot? No Problem! Noveling Workbook" If you decide to use one of the dares, I post on my blog, in your novel I'd love to know and if you'd like to share how you used it, I would love to hear about that too.


Update:
I got home from my cabin not too long ago.  I was able to get a good bit of writing done but then started to not feel too well and that threw me off a bit.  I am almost caught up for day 7.  I am enjoying writing this story.  I am getting to know my two main characters better and have a good idea of a direction I want my story to go in.  Also I had an idea that will help give me more word count.  In each journal entry my character will be answering a journal jar question.  The questions will be related to the story and will give more insight into the character and help set up things to come.
I won't be doing the character interview tonight.


Daily Topic:

Topic:

Currently who is your favorite character and why?

My Answer:

My favorite character right now, in my story "The Diary of Juniper Blank" is Juniper's little sister, Sawley.  I really like both character but if I have to choose I would say Sawley.  I like how her character is progressing.  She is a fun, imaginative, and thoughtful little girl who adores her older sister. The both of them really have a great sisterly relationship and they both look out for each other.


So we made it into one week of Nanowrimo!  Hope you all are doing well with your novels and that you are having fun!

<3 Andrea

Your Reply